Monday, December 8, 2008

Yogurt is good for the skin, isn't it?


The dogs are dreaming right now, and Buttercup is out like a light. I may have just enough time to squeeze in a blog post here before she wakes up, just like she always does, around 2 a.m. in need of some mommy-and-me snuggle time.

With the Celiac Dad away right now, I really don't mind it. It gives me a chance to snuggle, cuddle, and of course, helps me since I hate sleeping alone.

Since my time is limited, I thought I'd post a picture of my little Celiac Kid just digging into the Yoplait yogurt she managed to grab away from me (and she finished it all up!)

I'm currently working in a list of gluten-free items to keep stocked in your pantry to save time on last-minute dashes to the grocery store...which reminds me that I need to create a list of places to shop for Celiac-Safe items...but for now I can recommend yogurt as a great snack for Celiac Kids.

Buttercup would live on this stuff alone, if I allowed it, and since it's a healthy option I have no problem with sharing!
And in case you were wondering, this post really was just an excuse to post a picture I am sure she's going to hate when she is old enough to realize what a social life is.
As for those lists I am working on, please feel free to email me at berriesweet (dot) info (at) gmail (dot) com with any information you think may be helpful! I'd certainly appreciate it!

No comments: